Dr. Jennifer Yoojun Park DDS MS
Board-Certified Periodontist in Englewood NJ
Dr. Jennifer Park is a board-certified periodontist who believes in the importance of quality care, with a gentle and caring personality. She makes sure to provide preventative patient care education to practice healthy oral hygiene, which leads to your overall health. She will follow up with all her patients and do her best to make sure her patients can keep their natural teeth healthy and help maintain their health during lifetime.
Dr. Park earned her dental degree from Columbia University College of Dental Medicine after completing her undergraduate degree at New York University with a chemistry major. She continued to practice her periodontal residency at Temple University, Maurice H. Kornberg School of Dentistry, where she completed a master’s degree in oral biology and received a certificate in periodontology and oral implantology. Dr. Park is a Diplomat of the American Board of Periodontology in periodontology and dental implant surgery. She is looking forward to providing quality care and most advanced periodontal technology to our patients in Englewood.
- Columbia University, College of Dental Medicine DDS
- Temple University, Periodontology and Oral Implantology MS
- New York University, Chemistry Major
- Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology
- Diplomate of International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Former clinical Faculty at Columbia Dental School
- Licensed in NY and NJ states
- Licensed in IV sedation
- Misch Implant Institue Programs completed